ATTORNEYS CALL ON US FOR EXPERT, OBJECTIVE TESTIMONY TO SUPPORT THEIR CASE
When it comes to adjudicating employment issues, knowing what is customary and required practice under the circumstances is critical.
Our 30 years of HR consulting for a broad range of clients has given us an insider’s view into the operations of hundreds of enterprises. We have been active partners in developing policies and helping employers resolve issues.
Attorneys rely on our expert testimony because they know we are knowledgeable and we will do our best to convey information objectively, clearly and concisely.
Our cases have included allegations of:
- Age and Pregnancy Discrimination
- Adequacy of Employer’s Response to a Complaint of Discrimination
- Failure to Accommodate a Disability
- Adequacy of Employer’s Response to a Complaint of Sexual Harassment
- Negligent Hiring
- Wrongful Termination
- Constructive Discharge
- Failure to Comply with Meal and Rest Period Requirements
- Failure to Pay at Termination
- Discrimination Based on Disability
- Inadequate Procedures for Making & Investigating Complaints
- Liability for a Tort Occurring During the Course of Employment
- Whistleblowing, Retaliation
In addition to expert testimony, we can assist counsel in analyzing the HR issues inherent in a case. We accept both Plaintiff and Defense assignments.
We are members of the Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) and actively pursue continuing education through FEWA and SEAK expert witness training.
Every employer wants to believe they’ve got a good team they can trust. And in most cases, they have.
Unfortunately, even good people sometimes stray from company expectations. Here are some of the issues we were asked to investigate.